Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all had an amazing weekend and got to enjoy the nice cool weather we had here in NC. It literally felt like fall this weekend and I am not looking forward to the temperature jumping back up into the 90’s but let’s get real it’s July so it is going to happen.
Monday has me feeling motivated with new weekly goals. I was slack last week and did not go to Orange Theory at all. Oops. July 4th kicked my butt and I had to recover. HA! (but seriously). Anywho this weekend my girl Stephanie and I tried out bartaco’s secret taco #bartacosecret which was a delishhhhh LOBSTAH taco! Yummm!
I also tried:
- Guac + Roja + Verde (salsa/guac) – have to obvi
- Roasted Duck Taco’s – might have been my fav 🙂
- Cripsy Rock Shrimp Taco’s – always a good choice
- Baja Fish Taco’s – nom nom
- Grilled Corn: (with lime, cayenne, & cotija) – oh my lanta
If you have not had a chance to try this place out.. I highly recommend you do. The staff was so nice and attentive! We felt like queens while we dined there and it was amazing. The drinks and food are to die for, but I will warn you a good percentage of their stuff is on the spicier side. I personally LOVE spicy food so this was right up my alley. They are so accommodating they would make anything the way you needed it though! Steph has certain food allergies they were more than happy to help us with. So do not be shy!
The atmosphere is so cozy! If the weather wasn’t rainy we would have loved to sit outside. Next time for sure! The rain stopped just in time for me to snap a few photos outside of the restaurant. Cutest wall and outdoor vibes! Cannot wait to go back.
bartaco <– check out their menu!
This outfit is from a local boutique in Wake Forest! She has a great selection and I love that she supports local designers! –> Check out her site here: arrowtreeboutique
. My outfit deets: Tomato Linen Skirt // Ivory Top // Mules // Round Bag
- Top is sold out at ArrowTree BUT I found it at another location and linked it above, the round bag linked is light blue which I think is the perfect color for summer! (corey would just hate if I bought it because its Carolina colors. womp! Oh well, Go Pack! lol)
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!